XNAT - what format for IGI data?
Can we start a discussion of what formats/protocols/requirements we need in order to upload sessions of IGI data to an XNAT server. This would be relevant to a variety of projects, e.g. SmartLiver, Skull Based Navigation, dvLogger etc. Some ideas and implementations have been captured in various projects, probably inconsistently.
- PLUS uses .mha for ultrasound and tracking, synchronised.
- GIFT-Surg uses a video uploaded in a DICOM wrapper - @DzhoshkunShakir - can you sumarise?
- DaVinci uses dvLogger, I spoke with @EddieEdwards
- Lots of formats required for Skull Based Navigation - @JonathanShapey
- Maintain original data, rather than synchronised / or just synchronised tracking+images? / or both?
- Few files, so not storing each tracking frame as a separate file, too many to search.
Please can others add ideas and thoughts? Before next Thursday?