JSON configured VTK model loader
We already have VTKSurfaceModelDirectoryLoader in vtk_surface_model_directory_loader. This was imported from ardavin project, and is simple enough to use. But for SmartLiver is probably better to provide
- Configuration via JSON file, loaded via scikit-surgerycore/ConfigurationManager
- Load N surfaces, each providing a name, colour, opacity
- Optionally load them as a vtkAssembly so they all move together
- or combinations of individual surfaces and assemblies, indexed by unique name?
- sksurgeryvtk/models/surface_model_loader.py create SurfaceModelLoader class
- Constructor gets passed ConfigurationManager
- Define format of JSON config. Could be in a top level dictionary element called 'models'
- '.vtk', '.stl', '.ply', '.vtp' - enforced by VTKSurfaceModel constructor
- Exceptions if file exists but cannot be loaded - enforced by VTKSurfaceModel constructor